Looking for hot chocolate recipe at home? If yes, then you are at the right place. One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “We prefer to use food additives from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste and flavour. You can watch and subscribe the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn step by step instructions on how to make delicious hot chocolate at your home with simple ingredients”.
In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate at home with simple ingredients.
- 2 cups of milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- Whipped cream or marshmallows
- In a saucepan, whisk together the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
He further added, “This will help to ensure the dry ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the hot chocolate”.
- You should gradually pour in the milk from Amul while continuing to whisk the mixture.
He also said, “This will help prevent any lumps from forming”.
- You can place the saucepan over medium heat and continue to whisk as the mixture heats up. Make sure not to let it boil.
- Once the mixture is heated through and well combined, you can remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
He further added, “Your homemade hot chocolate is now ready to enjoy! Be sure to let it cool slightly before taking a sip”.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as food colour, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and more at reasonable price.