The chocos recipe is healthy and is loved by everyone. Chocos is best enjoyed with milk. It is one of the best ways for children to consume milk. To make delicious and healthy cocoa at your home, we recommend using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products and baking soda from Ajanta Food Products.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “We will briefly discuss how to make delicious and mouthwatering homemade chocos recipe with simple ingredients. To learn the homemade chocos recipe in Hindi, we recommend using watching and subscribing YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products”.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 glass water
- ½ cup milk powder from Amul
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of milk from Amul
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- Few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of butter from Amul
- 3 tablespoon semolina (suji)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Add oats, flour, suji, milkpowder, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder in mixing bowl.
- Blend it into a fine powder.
- Transfer it into a small bowl.
- Set it aside.
- Add water, sugar, and butter in a saucepan.
- Mix it well.
- Boil the mixture until the sugar and butter dissolves completely.
- Switch off the flames.
- Cool down completely.
- Add vanilla essence and honey.
- Add prepared powder.
- Mix it well like dough.
- Roll it into smooth dough.
- Cut it into small parts.
- Take one part and roll it thin.
- Make small size balls out of it.
- Transfer the balls in a baking tray.
- Place it in a preheated oven.
- Bake it for 5-6 minutes.
- Bake it again for 10-15 minutes after 5 minutes mix.
- Cool them completely.
- You should boil milk in saucepan.
- Transfer it into a bowl.
- Add prepared chocos into the boiled milk
- Serve and enjoy!
About the company
Ajanta food products offers a wide range of food additive products such as blended food colours, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, baking powder, baking soda, and more. You should subscribe to the YouTube channel to learn homemade chocos recipe in Hindi.