If your children have an insatiable craving for all things chocolate, you’re likely facing a challenge in keeping them away from store-bought treats. However, there are methods for crafting crispy chocolatey snacks at home that will delight both kids and adults alike. You should watch and subscribe the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn step by step homemade chocos recipe in Hindi. I’ve become quite enamored with these nutritious homemade chocolate treats, thanks to the use of Ajanta Cocoa Powder, Ajanta Baking Soda, and Ajanta Vanilla Essence. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious homemade chocos recipe at your home.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of semolina or suji
- 1/2 cup of milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- Begin by combining 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of wheat flour, 3 tablespoons of semolina or suji, 1/2 cup of milk powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products, and 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Productsin a blender.
- Cover and blend until it turns into a fine powder.
- Transfer the powder to a bowl.
- Add 1 glass of water, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of butter. Mix and boil the mixture until the sugar and butter have dissolved. Turn off the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and four drops of Ajanta vanilla essence.
- Mix well. Add the prepared powder and knead it into a dough.
- Roll it into a smooth ball of dough and cut it into smaller portions.
- Take one portion and roll it out thinly, then shape it into small-sized balls.
- Place these balls on a baking tray or plate and put them in a preheated oven or kadai.
- Cover and bake for 5-6 minutes. After 5 minutes, mix them and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Remove them and let them cool completely.
- Boil 1 glass of milk and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the prepared chocolatey treats and serve.
Enjoy serving these delightful and wholesome Homemade Chocos to your kids and family.