Keeping your children away from store-bought snacks is undoubtedly a constant struggle if they are chocoholics like your children. But don’t worry! With homemade crunchy chocolates that are delicious, it is possible to satisfy their appetites. You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn this homemade chocos recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction. Prepare yourself to enjoy a delicious feast that will have everyone begging for more.Here’s the step-by-step recipe to make this homemade chocos recipe:
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of semolina or suji
- 1/2 cup of milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Butter from Amul
- Add 1 cup oats, 1 cup wheat flour, 3 tbsp semolina or suji,1/2 cup milk powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products and 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Cover and blend it into a fine powder.
- Add 1 glass of water, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of butter to the powdery mixture in the bowl. The sugar and butter must thoroughly dissolve before the mixture can be brought to a boil.
- Turn off the heat.
- It’s time to finish off your chocos dough now.
- Four drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products and two tablespoons of honey should be added to the mixture.
- When all the ingredients are fully blended, the mixture is complete. Then, add the prepared powder combination to the basin and stir continuously until the mixture resembles dough.
- The dough should be rolled into a smooth ball and divided into smaller pieces. Roll out each component thinly one at a time.
- The dough should be rolled into uniformly sized, little balls.
- The dough balls should be placed on a baking sheet or plate and placed in a hot kadai or oven.
- Bake the chocos for about 5 to 6 minutes while covering the tray or plate. Give them a slight stir after 5 minutes, then bake them for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Boil 1 glass of milk in the meantime, then pour it into a serving bowl. The milk should be combined with the prepared chocos before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!