Hot chocolate made with cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products is a classic favourite that never disappoints. It’s a simple yet satisfying way to enjoy the comforting taste of chocolate on a cold day or any time you’re craving a cosy treat. So, grab your favourite mug, follow this recipe, and indulge in a steaming cup of homemade hot chocolate that will warm you from the inside out. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate at home using simple ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of milk from Amul
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a small saucepan, combine the cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, sugar, and salt.
- You should mix them well until there are no lumps and the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- You should gradually add a small amount of milk from Amul to the saucepan while continuously whisking.
- Create a smooth paste without any clumps.
- Add milk from Amul slowly until the cocoa mixture is fully dissolved.
- You should then place the saucepan on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Once the hot chocolate is heated, you should remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products and stir it in. The vanilla enhances the overall flavour of the hot chocolate, giving it a delightful aroma.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug, and if desired, top it with whipped cream for an extra touch of indulgence. You can also sprinkle some chocolate shavings on top for added decadence and presentation.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family members.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “To learn how to make delicious hot chocolate recipe at home with step by step instructions, you should subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products”.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of high quality food additive products such as vanilla essence, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder.