Chocolate Waffles: A Simple and Satisfying TreatApril 28, 2023 12:58 pm
Want to try out chocolate waffle recipe, which is easy to make at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Chocolate waffles are a delicious treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert. They are easy to make at home with some basic ingredients and a waffle iron. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste and flavour. To learn chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction, you can also watch and subscribe the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make chocolate waffles at home using basic ingredients.
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 3 teaspoons of baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of milk from Amul
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons of butter from Amul
For the hard sauce
- 1 tablespoon of butter from Amul at room temperature
- ¾ cup of confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon of milkfrom Amul
- Non-stick cooking spray for the waffle iron.
- You should preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, you should whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk from Amul, eggs, and butterfrom Amul.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. The batter should be smooth and thick.
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter from Amul, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and milk from Amul to make the hard sauce. The sauce should be fairly stiff and spreadable.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour some batter onto it.
- Cook until golden brown and crisp on both sides. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the waffles hot with the hard sauce on top.
The final thought Chocolate waffles are a simple and satisfying way to enjoy chocolate in a different form. They are perfect for any occasion and can be customized to your liking. Try making them today and enjoy! You can watch and subscribe the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make chocolate waffles at your home.