Interested in to learn how to make mango suji cake with simple ingredients? If yes, then you at the right place. To learn step by step instructions on how to make mango suji cake recipe in Hindi, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.
This cake is perfect for serving as a dessert or with a cup of tea. The mango flavour adds a refreshing twist to the classic suji cake.
Mango suji cake is a delicious and moist dessert that combines the tropical flavour of mango with the richness of semolina (suji). In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mango suji cake with simple ingredients.
For the cake:
- 1 cup semolina (suji/rava)
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1/2 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup yogurt (curd)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- Chopped nuts and mango slices for garnish (optional)
For the mango glaze (optional):
- 1/4 cup mango pulp
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Grease and flour a round cake pan or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the semolina, sugar, baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, cardamom powder, and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the mango pulp, yogurt, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Let the batter sit for about 10-15 minutes to allow the semolina to absorb some of the moisture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, and the top is golden brown.
- While the cake is baking, you can prepare the mango glaze by mixing mango pulp and powdered sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Optionally, garnish the cake with chopped nuts and mango slices.
- Slice and serve.
- Enjoy with friends and family!
You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make mango suji cake at your home with simple ingredients.
This creamy, delicious and mouthwatering mango suji cake is easy to make and is loved by everything. It is healthy alternative to more traditional chocolate and red velvet cake. Let us learn how to make mango suji cake at our home with simple ingredients in this post.
Check out to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- Baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Vegetable oil
- Baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
For decoration or garnishing
- Add freshly chopped mangoes into a large bowl.
- Add finely powdered sugar into this bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Transfer it to a food processor or mixer.
- Blend it to smooth puree.
- Whisk it well using handheld mixer.
- Add all-purpose flour into this mixture.
- Add suji into this mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Add baking powder from Ajanta Food Products and baking soda from Ajanta Food Products into this mixture. Add vinegar.
- Add milk powder into this mixture.
- One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “We recommend using double action baking powder from Ajanta Food Products to make this delicious Mango Suji Cake recipe”.
- Mix it well until combined and smooth.
- Bake it for at least 20 minutes at 177C or until the cake is completely cooked.
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the oven.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add berries and white chocolate at the top of the mango cake.
- You can add frosting of your choice to enhance the taste and appearance of this cake manifold.
- You can add freshly chopped mangoes and other fruits.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family member.
- We recommend using Alphonso mango for better taste and flavour. you can use any mango of your choice.
About The Company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, blended food colors, custard powder and more at reasonable price.