Want to learn how to make chocolate waffle recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to make delicious chocolate waffle recipe with simple ingredients. One of the professionals from YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products said, “We prefer to use food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to make this recipe to best desired results”.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 3 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk from Amul
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter from Amul
- 1 tablespoon butter at room temperature. We prefer to use butter from Amul to get desired results.
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon full cream milk from Amul
- You should preheat a waffle iron.
- You should stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- You should stir milk from Amul, eggs, and butter from Amul until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Stir together softened butter from Amul, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and milk from Amul.
- The sauce should be fairly stiff.
- Set aside.
- You should preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- You should pour waffle mix into hot waffle iron.
- You should cook until golden brown.
- You should serve with hard sauce.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products such as cocoa powder, vanilla extract, custard powder, baking soda, baking powder, blended food colors and more. Watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make delicious chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi.