Want to try out delicious homemade chocos at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here in this post, we will briefly discuss how to make chocos at home with simple ingredients. If you are interested in learning how to make chocos in Hindi with step by step instructions, then you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. Here’s a simple recipe for homemade chocolates:
- 1 cup of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter from Amul
- 1/4 cup of milk from Amul
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- Begin by sifting the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products into a mixing bowl to remove any lumps.
- Sifting will ensure a smooth and silky texture for your chocolates. Add the powdered sugar to the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter from Amul, milk, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products. Whisk the mixture until everything is well incorporated. The melted butter from Amul adds richness to the chocolates, while the milk from Amul provides a creamy consistency.
- Now, slowly pour the liquid mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix everything together. Stir until you have a thick, smooth chocolate batter. If the mixture appears too thick, you can add a little more milk, a teaspoon at a time, until you achieve the desired consistency.
- At this point, you can get creative with your homemade chocolates. You can add chopped nuts, dried fruits, or even a hint of sea salt for an extra burst of flavour. Gently fold these additional ingredients into the chocolate batter.
- Next, prepare your chocolate moulds or line a baking sheet with parchment paper if moulds are not available. If using moulds, make sure they are clean and dry. Spoon the chocolate mixture into the moulds or pour it onto the prepared baking sheet, spreading it evenly.
- To give your chocolates a professional touch, gently tap the moulds on the countertop to release any air bubbles. Smooth the surface of the chocolate mixture with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Now, it’s time to let the chocolates set. Place the moulds or baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until the chocolates become firm.
- Once the chocolates have set, remove them from the moulds or break them into bite-sized pieces if you used a baking sheet. Your homemade chocolates are now ready to be enjoyed!
These homemade chocolates made from cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products are a delightful treat for any occasion. Share them with friends and family, or savour them as a personal indulgence. Store them in an airtight container in a cool place to preserve their freshness.
The final thought
You can learn the homemade chocos recipe in Hindi by watching and subscribing to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Product. With this easy recipe, you can create homemade chocolates that rival any store-bought confections. So why not embark on a chocolate-making adventure and treat yourself to the irresistible pleasure of homemade chocos?