Looking for strawberry ice cream video in Hindi? If yes, get in touch with YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make ice cream strawberry in Hindi. It is easy to make and require simple ingredients. This ice cream is loved by everyone. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make ice cream strawberry.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, which can be purchased from Amazon using https://www.amazon.in/Vanilla-Essence-Flavour-Cookies-Flavours/dp/B0B71YRCSW
- Pinch of pink rose food colour from Ajanta Food Products, which can be purchased from https://www.amazon.in/AJANTA-colour-Tartrazine-Raspberry-Chocolate/dp/B0B6RTQNGQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ajanta+food+colour&qid=1704636927&sr=8-1
Gather all the ingredients
Prepare the Strawberries:
- In a blender or food processor, you should puree the fresh strawberries until smooth.
- You should pass the strawberry puree through a fine-mesh sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Make the Strawberry Base:
- In a mixing bowl, you should combine the strawberry puree and granulated sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- You should add the heavy cream, whole milk, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Mix well until the ingredients are fully combined.
Add Pink Food Colour from Ajanta Food Product:
- You should add pinch of pink rose food colourfrom Ajanta Food Products to the strawberry mixture until you achieve the desired shade.
- You should start with a small amount and gradually add more until you reach the desired color.
Chill the Mixture:
- You should cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- This allows the flavors to meld and the mixture to chill thoroughly.
Freeze the Ice Cream:
- Once chilled, you should pour the strawberry mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions until it reaches a soft-serve consistency.
Transfer and Freeze:
- Transfer the churned ice cream to a lidded container, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- If desired, you can swirl in additional pink rose food colour from Ajanta Food Products for a marbled effect.
- Cover the container and freeze the ice cream for at least 4-6 hours or until firm.
- Scoop the strawberry ice cream into bowls or cones and enjoy!
- You can also garnish with fresh strawberries or a drizzle of strawberry sauce if desired.
The final thought
Watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products if you are interested in learning how to make delicious strawberry ice cream at you home. This strawberry ice cream is not only delicious but also visually appealing with the addition of pink food coloring. Adjust the intensity of the color to suit your preference.