Are you interested in trying out ragi chocolate cake recipe at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. It is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired results. You should watch and subscribe to YouTube Channel from Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make delicious ragi chocolate cake in Hindi. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious ragi chocolate bar recipe with simple ingredients.
- 1 cup ragi flour (finger millet flour)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup buttermilk from Amul. You can take buttermilk from any brand.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- You should preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 9-inch round cake pan with oil or butter.
- In a medium bowl, you should whisk together the ragi flour, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In a large bowl, you should beat the vegetable oil and sugar using mixer until well combined.
- You should add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- You should add the buttermilk from Amul and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- You should then gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- You should ensure that they not over mix to get desired results.
- You should pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- You should bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- You should let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cake has cooled, you should slice and serve as desired.
- Your delicious ragi chocolate cake is now ready to be enjoyed!
To learn how to make delicious ragi chocolate cake recipe in Hindi, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. This channel has a lot of easy-to-make recipe in Hindi.