Looking to try out mouthwatering, thick and delicious chocolate milkshake at your home? This chocolate freak shake recipe is ideal for any occasion and it is made with simple ingredients. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired texture and taste. In this blog, we will discuss how to make the best chocolate milkshake at home. For best results, follow the step by step guides presented in the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup chilled full cream milk from Amul
- 5 to 6 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup for garnish
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First of all, you should gather all the ingredients at one place.
- Pour full cream milk from Amul to a blender jar.
- Add vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, and sugar.
- Add ground cinnamon into the blender.
- Blend only for 30-60 seconds until frothy and well combined.
- Pour a 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup to the inner sides of your glass.
- Pour your chocolate milkshake.
- Add whipped cream, and vanilla ice cream at the top of the chocolate milkshake.
- Add chocolate syrup at the top of the chocolate milkshake.
- Serve and enjoy
- You can make your own chocolate syrup for this recipe.
- First of all, you should add 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, ¼ cup of water, half cup of sugar, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Product in a saucepan.
- You should mix it well to a smooth mixture.
- Bring this to a boil and simmer for few minutes until the flavor of cocoa come out.
- Turn the flame off.
- It turns slightly thick after it cools down.
- Store the chocolate syrup for up to 2 weeks.
- Watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn different recipes in Hindi