These fudgy brownies are rich, fudgy in middle and completely from scratch. Read this post to know how to make fudgy brownie at your home with cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- 145gm butter from Amul
- 250g granulated sugar
- 80g cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ¼ kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 large eggs
- 65 g all-purpose flour
- Dry fruits(optional)
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart (https://bit.ly/3ueaUqd) to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm) .
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- You should preheat oven to 177 degree centigrade. Line the bottom and sides of 8-inch x 8inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, add water and heat the water until barely simmering.
- You should combine the butter, sugar, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products and salt in a medium heat safe bowl.
- Rest the bowl over the simmering water.
- Remove a little water from the saucepan if the bottom of the bowl touches the water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until the butter has melted and the mixture is quite warm.
- It will become smooth once you add the egg and all-purpose flour.
- Remove the bowl from the saucepan.
- Set it aside for 5-10 minutes or until it is only warm and not hot.
- Stir in vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Stir vigorously after each one.
- Add the flour when the batter looks thick and well blended.
- Use a wooden spoon to beat the flour into the batter until it is very thick and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Stir in dry fruits.
Baking of brownies
- You should spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- You should bake the brownies until the edges look dry and the middle looks slightly under baked for 30 minutes.
- You can test doneness of the brownie by inserting a toothpick into the center.
- It is cooked if it comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Before removing from the saucepan, cool the brownie completely.
Serving of fudgy brownies
It is essential and helps the brownies set. These easy-to-make fudgy brownies with cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products are perfect for any occasion and are loved by children and adults alike.