Try the super exquisite chocolate waffles recipe using Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products, Baking Powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, and Baking Sodafrom Ajanta Food Products.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn step by step instructions on chocolate waffle recipe at your home”.
Incredibly easy to make from scratch with only one bowl in only 30 minutes! Crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, filled with rich chocolate flavour. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make chocolate waffles at home.
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar/ Icing sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder from Ajanta Food Products- 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products- 1.5 tbsp
- Full cream milk from Amul – 1/2 cup
- Melted butter from Amul- 2 tbsp
- Ice-cream and chocolate syrup (for serving)
- You should mix 1 cup refined flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Productsand 2 tbsp melted butter from Amul in a bowl.
- Whisk it well.
- Add 1/2 cup milk from Amul in batches and make pouring consistency batter.
- Keep it aside.
- You should take any waffle maker and brush it with some butter.
- You should preheat waffle maker for 5 minutes and then drop 2-3 tbsp prepared batter in the center of waffle maker.
- Slightly spread it all over and cook for 1 minute.
- You should cover the waffle maker and cook it for 10 -15 minutes until it turns nice and crispy.
- Take it out and cools down completely.
- Serve it with some scoops of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
About the company
Counted as first among the best, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. You should subscribe and watch YouTube channel to learn how to make delicious chocolate recipe at your home.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy breakfast treat, chocolate waffles are a perfect choice! These waffles are rich, chocolatey, and crispy on the outside with a soft, fluffy interior. To make this delicious chocolate waffles recipe, we recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products. You can join, subscribe and watch the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn the chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi. Plus, they’re versatile and can be topped with a variety of toppings, from whipped cream to fresh fruit.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk from Amul
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk from Amul, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter, as this can result in tough waffles.
- Pour the batter onto the preheated waffle iron, using about 1/2 cup of batter per waffle. Cook until the waffles are crispy on the outside and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes depending on your waffle iron.
- Serve the waffles warm with your favorite toppings.
Tips for perfect chocolate waffles:
- Be sure to preheat your waffle iron before adding the batter. This helps ensure that the waffles cook evenly and have a crispy exterior.
- Don’t overmix the batter. Overmixing can lead to tough waffles, so be sure to stir until the ingredients are just combined.
- Use high-quality cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products for the best flavor as it has a rich, deep chocolate flavor.
- Experiment with toppings! Chocolate waffles are delicious with a variety of toppings, so feel free to get creative and try out different combinations.
The Final Thought
Chocolate waffles are a delicious and easy breakfast treat that’s perfect for any chocolate lover. With just a few basic ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these crispy, chocolatey waffles in no time. So why not give this recipe a try and start your morning off on a sweet note? Subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Product to learn the chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi. Join now!