Want to learn how to make ice cream strawberry? If yes, then join the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to watch strawberry ice cream video and learn this easy to make recipe. This homemade strawberry ice cream is super creamy and bursting with fresh strawberry. It is ideal dessert for children. This ice cream is easy to make at home. In order to get desired color, we recommend using blended food color from Ajanta Food Products. Let learn this recipe today.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: 8 hours
- 1 cup whipped cream from Amul
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- Fresh strawberries
- Pink rose blended food colour from Ajanta Food Products
- Add 1 cup of whipped cream in a small bowl. We recommend using whipped cream from Amul for best results. You can use any brand of heavy whipped cream.
- Using handheld mixer, you should whip it on low speed for at least for 2 minutes.
- You should whip on high speed till stiff peaks.
- In this mixture, you should add 4 tbsp condensed milk into this mixture.
- You should whip it again.
- You should ensure that the cream is whipped perfectly.
- You should keep it aside.
- You should add fresh strawberries in a blender.
- Add sugar and blend it until smooth mixture is formed. Keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl, you should take some fresh strawberries.
- Add 2 tbsp sugar into this mixture.
- Using a spoon, you should mash it well.
- Add mashed strawberry into the whipped cream.
- Add blended strawberries in batches. Mix it well.
- Add pinch ofpink rose blended food color from Ajanta Food Products into this mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Using spoon, you should mix everything well.
- You should transfer the mixture into a container.
- You should spread it evenly and tap in once.
- You should cover this mixture with aluminum foil.
- Close the lid of the container.
- Keep it in deep freezer for 7-8 hours.
- Scoop out creamy strawberry ice cream.
- Serve it to your kids and loves one.