Interested in enjoying butterscotch shake at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. The butterscotch shake recipe in Hindi available at Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel is the perfect sweet treat for breakfast, brunch or lunch. It is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children during summer. The butterscotch shake gets its butterscotch flavour from butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products. We recommend using butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste and flavour. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make butterscotch shake with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch syrup from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 scoop butterscotch ice cream. We recommend using ice cream from Amul. You can use ice cream from any brand.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup full cream milk from Amul. We recommend using full cream milk from Amul. You can use milk from any brand.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 12 almonds
- Butterscotch sauce from Ajanta Food Productsfor pouring
- In the mixing jar, you should add 2 tablespoons of butterscotch ice cream.
- Now, you should add 2 tablespoons butterscotch syrup in the mixing jar.
- Now, you should add ¼ teaspoon butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products into the mixing jar.
- You should add 1 tablespoon of sugar into the mixing jar.
- Finally, you should add 1 cup of full cream of milk from Amul into the mixing jar.
- Close the lid and start the mixing jar.
- Blend the shake at low or medium speed for few minutes.
- The butterscotch shake is ready to use and serve.
- In a saucepan, you should add sugar and heat it at low flame.
- Heat it until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Stir continuously.
- In the melted sugar, you should add almond.
- You should mix it well.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Now, you should transfer the melted sugar into the parchment paper and let it cool completely.
- Spread it uniformly into the parchment paper.
- Cool it completely.
- The praline is ready for serving on the butterscotch shake.
- At the side of the serving glass, add homemade butterscotch sauce uniformly.
- Add butterscotch shake into the prepared serving glass.
- Add the butterscotch ice from Amul into the top of the butterscotch shake.
- Add the homemade butterscotch sauce for pouring.
- Add the praline into the top of the butterscotch shake.
- Serve and enjoy!