Try the super exquisite chocolate waffles recipe using Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products, Baking Powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, and Baking Sodafrom Ajanta Food Products.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn step by step instructions on chocolate waffle recipe at your home”.
Incredibly easy to make from scratch with only one bowl in only 30 minutes! Crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, filled with rich chocolate flavour. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make chocolate waffles at home.
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar/ Icing sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking Soda from Ajanta Food Products – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder from Ajanta Food Products- 1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder from Ajanta Food Products- 1.5 tbsp
- Full cream milk from Amul – 1/2 cup
- Melted butter from Amul- 2 tbsp
- Ice-cream and chocolate syrup (for serving)
- You should mix 1 cup refined flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Productsand 2 tbsp melted butter from Amul in a bowl.
- Whisk it well.
- Add 1/2 cup milk from Amul in batches and make pouring consistency batter.
- Keep it aside.
- You should take any waffle maker and brush it with some butter.
- You should preheat waffle maker for 5 minutes and then drop 2-3 tbsp prepared batter in the center of waffle maker.
- Slightly spread it all over and cook for 1 minute.
- You should cover the waffle maker and cook it for 10 -15 minutes until it turns nice and crispy.
- Take it out and cools down completely.
- Serve it with some scoops of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
About the company
Counted as first among the best, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. You should subscribe and watch YouTube channel to learn how to make delicious chocolate recipe at your home.